1.01.2015

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

I have been thinking a lot about setting my new year's resolutions...as I am sure many of you have been too. Usually, it is always about losing weight and getting healthy. This year it will be different for me. 

I have come up with a few: 

1. Start blogging again. I have missed writing. I did not think it was such a big deal but the past couple weeks have been very stressful for me. I went to an art class on tuesday and it helped so much. It got me thinking that I need to use my creative side more to help relieve stress. Blogging does this for me as well as art making. 

{My very close friend told me the other day she was so glad that I was painting again. I have missed it and my skills need some work to get back to normal. lol} 

2. Make our meals at home. I have been working a TON lately so our meals have been from work or we have gone out to eat. Too much eating out. I will say that not all our meals were out to eat but it has felt like they have been. 

I have already gone shopping for the next two weeks. I have planned everything out....so far so good. I have made all the meals on the list this week. It was nice to get a new cookbook for Christmas so I have lots of new recipes to choose from! 

3. Get our house sold. It is still on the market...since October. We have received on offer but it was super low. We are now waiting for another person to (hopefully) make an offer. I would like to get into a new home and get all the rooms ready. Especially since....


I AM PREGNANT WITH NUMBER 3! :D We are expecting another little girl. Her name will be Everly Reese Rankin. We are so excited. 

18 weeks @ Christmas 

So as you can see, life has been crazy! But I am so thankful for all of it. Here is to a great year...which I know will have its ups and downs but thankfully God is in control of it all. I need not worry. 

What are your plans for this year? I would love to hear about them!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your third bundle of joy!!!! It's so exciting to be expecting when others are. If you're 18ish weeks, that means you're due in... May? Mine is due in March. You look so happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congrats to you too! I am due in May on the 31st. Do you mon what you are having?

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!